Do you have any questions?
Our solutions and integrated approach for ports and maritime challenges
Harbors are vital to our economy. They are international doorways to the world, but also to prosperity and wellbeing. They are first and foremost places of industry and logistics. However, in the past decade they have moved towards a more balanced blend of economic, social and environmental values. For us at Antea Group, this model of sustainable growth is aimed at all port developments. Whether a greenfield project or the regeneration of older areas, we always search for added-value in circularity (i.e. possible synergies between companies), renewable energy, etc. For instance, we recently studied the economic potential and spatial feasibility of a large-scale stateof-the-art recycling hub within the port of Antwerp.
Port development & Coastal management
- Port planning & development
- Port structures (e.g. quay walls, locks, piers, docks), pavement, shore protection
- Dredging & sediment management
- Waste management
- Urban planning• Integrated Coastal Zone management
- Design of coastal protection
- Erosion management
- Marine numerical modeling
- Ambitious objectives of industrial, commercial and touristic development of ports
- Tight time constraints
- Cost optimization
- Reduction of environmental impacts
- International environmental & social standards, Blue Growth approach
- Health & safety
- Energy efficiency
- Hinterland connectivity
- Climate change & sea level rise
- Requirements of sustainable and smart cities
Have any questions?
Contact us to discuss your infrastructure needs.