Spatial & Urban Planning Services
Do you have any questions?
Expertise and integral plan for your spatial or urban planning projects
Architecture, Design, Landscaping, Planning, Urbanism
Global trends such as climate change, energy transition, growing urbanization, sharing economies and changing mobilities require an appropriate approach in a fast-changing context, taking into account the specific local factors.
Our mission is to help you reach a high-quality living and working environment that facilitates the daily convenience, well-being, safety and activities of local communities and companies.
The designers, architects, landscapers and engineers of Antea Group strive for a spatially qualitative, sustainable, resilient and healthy living environment, with a public space that facilitates interaction and contributes to the collective and individual well-being.
Areas of expertise
- Regional spatial planning and strategies
- Smart and sustainable cities
- Urban transformation
- Climate adaptation planning
- Rural area development
- Industrial or logistic area development
- Brownfield development
- Waterfront and harbor development
- Planning of the underground
- Building and real estate
- Infrastructure planning
- Energy transition
- Mobility transition
- Data-driven strategic planning
Benefits for urban developers, local authorities, real state stakeholders, and communities
- Sustainable and resilient environment
- Development that meets the requirements of urban densification or climate change
- Attractive or touristic places
- Energy efficiency
- Better mobility
- Healthy and dynamic living environment
Urban Planning Projects
Bronx creative district project Bogota, Colombia
Twenty new structures elevating the Dutch rail network to the next level
Detailed preliminary design of the Port Centre El Hamdania in Cherchell, Algeria
Leixões line and new road-rail terminal in Grande Porto, Portugal
Traffic Management in Madrid, Spain
Have any questions?
Contact us to discuss your spatial and urban planning needs.